Our client within the Food industry is seeking to employ an Accountant.
You will be responsible for the full Accounting function on Accpac (essential) and working closely with the Financial Manager.
You will need to hit the ground running due to financial year end and audits taking place.
Min 5 years relevant experience as a Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant
Relevant Qualification / Diploma
Able to communicate in English (written and verbal)
Advanced MS Office skills – Pivot tables Excel / VLook UP / AccPac is essential
Duties will include but not limited to:
· To perform daily, monthly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank accounts
· Preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports.
· Monthly preparation of management accounts
· Preparation of audit files for statutory year-end audit
· Prepare and distribute accurate weekly royalty and service fee invoices to franchisees.
· Prepare and distribute accurate monthly royalty and service fee statements to franchisees.
· Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
· Accounting reports
· Assist with accounting of any other division or related entity as required.
· Assist the Financial Manager with the enforcing of existing and the implementation of new cost control measures in
· Assist the Financial Manager with the preparation of group budgets and rolling cash flow forecasts.
· Monthly preparation of VAT 201 returns for the head office division and related entities
This position will suit the following profile:
Energetic, self-motivated, someone who adapts well to a fast-paced, changing environment
This person needs to thrive on a job well done with a strong aspiration for excellent client service and problem solving; be organised, detail orientated, able to effectively multitask, manage deadlines and communicate well with others.