Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PAYROLL SUPERVISOR - 324460
Human Resources / Recruitment / Labour Brokers
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Job Order no.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main area of responsibility will be to oversee the full weekly payroll function at the companies sites, including supervision of wage clerks. The Company employs approximately 3000 seasonal employees and 120 permanent weekly paid employees.
The successful candidate is required to work in a team to achieve the departmental and organizational goals and be prepared to work overtime as required to meet deadlines.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• VIP People Payroll
• Computer literacy and competence (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• 3 years Payroll management experience
• Knowledge of Employee Tax, WCA, SDL, and UIF.
• Grade 12 (Std. 10) Certificate and Admin related Tertiary Courses
• Ability to perform Payroll related reconciliations
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Be able to work under pressure
• Adequate supervisory skills
• Must have knowledge of a Time and Attendance System (E.g. Kronos, SQube etc.)
• Must have knowledge of Medical Aids and the administration thereof
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own transport. You must also be willing to travel between Sites