COMPARE ALL PACKAGES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
POST FREE JOB ADVERTS
REGISTER FREE ACCOUNT
SEARCH CV DATABASE
VIEW HOT JOBSEEKERS
JOBSEEKERS CONTACT US
RECRUITERS CONTACT US
VIEW JOB ADVERT DETAILS
Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PRODUCTION FOREMAN - 314313
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Client in the Construction Manufacturing Industry requires the services of a PRODUCTION FOREMAN in MPUMALANGA as soon as possible
CV'S SHOULD BE IN WORD FORMAT AND ACCOMPANIED BY ID, QUALIFICATIONS, AND DRIVER'S LICENSE.
1. Effective and complete running of Production, Technical, Industrial Relations, Safety, Quality and Training of employees in the Business Unit
2. Weekly production planning with Business Manager
3. Daily monitoring of actual production against the planned targets
4. Calculate standard usage of materials
5. Order raw material stocks timeously
6. Knowledge of standard capacities of each machine section
7. Manage efficient response in respect of plant repair or breakdowns, including all machinery, equipment, tools, etc., and take corrective action
8. Follow up problems identified by the operators in their sections
9. Manage availability and maintenance of moulds to ensure consistent product compliance. Draw plan and report back monthly on mould and preventative maintenance
10. Oversee production methods or techniques to ensure consistent quality products, i.e. production, curing, handling, etc.
11. Oversee production flow and productivity / efficiencies and improve where possible
12. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing consistent product quality and meeting delivery targets
13. Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and SABS requirements
14. Study Quality Control Report daily and take action if needed
15. Facilitate and monitor Green Room meetings and record minutes and ensure good communication with workers at all times
16. Provide feedback on performance, results and action required
17. Train production staff in efficient based production / manufacturing techniques and processes to ensure high and consistent levels of safety, quality and productivity
18. Agree and review KPA’s with subordinates
19. Undertake regular safety inspections and comply to all safety regulations
? Grade 12 or relevant NQF4 equivalent.
? Relevant tertiary technical qualification.
? 5 years experience in production environment including experience in manufacture of products;
? Maintenance schedule & planning experience
Salary HIGHLY NEGOTIABLE
Not yet registered?