To Build, Lead & Manage our sales partners for the Inland Corporate channel & Swaziland region, through effective sales execution by achieving planned Sales growth targets and in-store metrics, through best in class execution of Channel, Customer and Marketing Strategies
• To manage, measure and engage our 3rd party sales & merchandising partners to execute in store strategy that meet the Growth Targets & Sales KPI Metrics set out by our business.
• To build, lead and manage a highly engaged dedicated sales force & TDS Associates to deliver excellence in Availability, while creating a succession funnel for future roles.
• To continually re-evaluate our current service solutions and staffing requirements, to ensure Sales coverage/frequency are continuously developed to service our Customers at the highest of standards to maximize excellence in execution & availability.
• Financial management of Costs (Sales & Merchandising Cost to serve, Travel, Communication, Meetings, In Store Trade Expenditure, Company assets)
• To build collaborative relationships internally with key stakeholder departments (Supply, Marketing & Customer teams) to facilitate best in class execution.
• To build collaborative relationships with key positions within our Customer base (Regional Customer Mgr.'s, Catman Teams & DC Replenishes) to enable the efficient & effective execution
• BCom Marketing and/or relevant sales diploma
• 3- 5 years’ experience within Field Sales Operations
• 5 years’ experience as a Sales Manager in the FMCG Industry
• Proven track record in building new brands and launching new products
Ability to develop consistent and logical proposals based on sound analysis and with an appreciation of wider business consequences