Supply Chain Business Analyst with Data Programming experience
My client in the Agricultural sector is looking for a Supply Chain Business Analyst that has extensive Data Programming experience. SAP and SQL exp is also needed. This is a combination of Business Analysis, Supply Chain, Data Programming and Back office support.
Duties & Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to create, coordinate, improve and maintain Supply Chain Activities and Administration processes for Supply Chain functions such As Logistics, Forecasting, Position Reports, Error Report (Ex. Integration Errors between ERP System and Logistics System) and General Recon Reports.
To build, assist, plan and execute new Applications and Programs as well as the Roll out of Application, Programs (Training), and Integration of Data between Systems (Example integration of Finance ERP System (SAP) with Logistics Systems (Sizanani).
Provide Support on all Supply Chain Modules, Programs, Applications and General Data Investigation – To do this, you would also need to understand the Data in ERP System (SAP), Many Errors in Supply Chain Programs originates from ERP System
• To streamline the Administration process in Supply Chain Department, Investigate User and System Errors and Communicate through on regular basis
• SAP, Sizanani, Electronic KB’s Admin and reports
• Daily Integration coordination between All Systems (To be able to understand all the Supply Chain Systems, you would need to understand all Data in ERP System and what they entail)
• Reporting Integration issues
• Actively resolve integration issues
• Strong IT intellect, Advance Excel Skills (a must), General Programming skills (Will be an Advantage)
• Enjoy Error Investigations and identifying/implementing solutions
• Involvement with new Business System projects and roll out
• Involvement in the planning process (Writing Advanced Forecast Modules, Position Reports, and Any other Recon that may be requested from us)
• Have a very good Overall view of the company and functions of each department. Pin Pointing User and Integration Errors and where they originate from
• Enjoy the Automation of manual processes whether in Sizanani (Logistics), SAP (ERP System) or Excel Modules
• Enjoy and Able to turn Raw Data into Information that Management can use to make business Decisions
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Computer literacy in MS Office (Advanced Excel skills is crucial)
• Knowledge of SAP
• SQL Programming experience will be an Advantage
• Excellent Communicator
• Team Player
• Strong admin skills
• Detailed and Organized
• Bilingual (Afrikaans & English).
• Understand and Good Knowledge of Integration Logic and Software (File based Integration, Web Services Via Internet, Web Services PO Middleware)
• A Very Good Overall Understanding of the Corporate Environment and what different Departments do (Creditors, Debtors, Service Centre, Supply Chain, Production and Marketing)
• 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience working with data sets to answer business questions.
• Experience with project management, and working cross-functionally to manage and prioritize projects.
• Excellent problem solving and business analysis skills. Ability to identify ways to address a complicated problem at various levels of depth.