Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL MANAGER - 367045
ASSISTANT FINANCIAL MANAGER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Jhb - Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Financial Manager has become vacant at a company based in the North of Johannesburg within the telecommunications industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
Basic duties include but are not limited to full debtors’, creditors’ and bookkeeper functions as defined below (in no particular order):
• Client and vendor payment approvals and allocations
• Customer collections including the control of any automated collection system such as the bank’s ACB module.
• Banking status and reconciliations
• Ensuring SARS, Statuary documents, Bank and any other documentation required is completed in order to efficiently run the business (e.g. Bank guarantees and Annual Letter of compliances)
• Sales and stock reporting and analysis
• Ensuring client and vendor queries are efficiently resolved
• Resolving legacy queries
• Budget & Expense planning and reconciliations
• Monitoring of daily cashflow
• Monitoring of CGIC facility (Applications, adequate cover, ets.)
• Control and verify Gross profit margins on sales
• Submission of accurate monthly management accounts by the 9th of each month
• Monitor and reconciliation of consignment and rotation stock
• Payroll submissions to Payroll department
• Stock reconciliations
• Cashbook reconciliations
• Journal entries and reconciliations
• General ledger reconciliations
• Fixed Asset control
• Creating and processing of Purchase Orders, Stock receipts, Picking Slips, Invoices, Returns and other documents required
• Electronic Banking Administration
• Document Administration
• Policies and Procedures Administration, review and implementation
• Electronic Database Administration
• Risk analysis & control
• Threat identification of any part or process of the business that affects profitability and reporting such to the Executive Committee.
• ISO compliance
• Trial Balance & management accounts reporting
• Statutory returns reconciled and submitted.
• SARS E-filing control and maintenance
• Ensuring the company’s annual and interim audits are efficiently and speedily carried out with all queries resolved. Ensuring all documentation is in order and audit packs complete.
• Ensuring data integrity of the company’s accounting system
• Ensuring subordinates are tasked correctly and accurately and reporting on such activities.
• Ensuring all personnel that are assigned duties fulfil them accurately and quickly with form timelines given.
• Other duties and responsibilities will be added on according to the needs of the company when required
• Analysis fuel billing
• Calculate rebates and discounts
• Calculate commissions for sales representatives
• All other Ad hoc Duties pertaining to the position