This investment environment is growing, fast-paced and dynamic and provides innovative products to clients.
The focus of the role is to provide oversight and administration of Offshore investment products and leading the offshore administration team. This job requires the controlling and processing of Repurchases, Additions, Switches, New Business, Transfers as well as reconciling accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your clients will mainly be Financial Advisers.
The job includes:
• Develop optimal relationships with all stakeholders who influence the
efficiency of the organisation, externally or internally
• Analyse trends, determine root causes of low perceptions and work to rectify
• Drive a service ethic in the team
• Own escalations and act to resolve with the required Service Level
• Display innovation and creative thinking in optimising the performance of the Team
• Manage team performance
• Assess training requirements and Understand and build succession plans
• Develop and empower employees and promote an environment of continuous learning
• Identify, develop and maintain appropriate skills levels aligned with strategic intent
• Assess ability of team and delegate appropriately
• Understand capacity needs and ensure that systems and staff resources are sufficient to meet requirements and report any risks
• Constantly drive results through others
• Work to improve efficiency within team by enhancing processes and identifying opportunities to improve
• Ensure that feedback to management, clients and team is accurate and on time
•Ensure that reporting is relevant and indicates, areas of non-performance, risk and service
• Ensure quality is managed and aim for zero errors
• Identify trends in errors and identify solutions to eliminate errors
• Determine root cause of errors
Product and legislation
• Understand the products offered to ensure accurate administration
• Keep up to date with changes. Ensure that team and yourself is adequately trained in legislation that impacts your ability to administer the products.
• Determine best process to be followed
• Ensure procedure guides and related material is controlled and up to date
• Ensure compliance with procedure and act to rectify non-compliance.
• Create ability to monitor work on hand. Determine root cause of Service Level failures
• Own and manage projects
• Employ methodology to improve chances of success
8 years of administration experience of investment products and 5 years operations management experience in the LISP/Financial Services industry of which 3 years must be in Offshore LISP Administration.
Package & Remuneration
Annual remuneration of between R700K - R900K, dependent on experience and qualificcations.
PLEASE NOTE: My client has specific requirements for this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.