Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PLANNER - 309025
Manufacturing / Production / Trade
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Planner - Gauteng
The Planner will be based in JHB and will perform the following duties, but not limited to:
Maintain and update the master production plan for relevant operational site using the current systems at hand. Establish sequence and lead time of each manufacturing process to meet sales forecasts and/or customer orders.
· Plan and schedule workflow for each department/process according to manufacturing processes and lead times.
· Determine materials, machine/tools and manpower requirements for each production process.
· Create jobs in Syspro.
· Prepare purchase orders to obtain materials, tools and equipment as required.
· Purchase all raw materials, including packaging material, before the job is run.
· Ensure all raw materials and packaging are ordered from suppliers timeously before being needed.
· Liaise continually with relevant Managers on status of production ensuring no stoppages with workflow.
· Manipulate systems to increase ease of flow and efficiency of planning and application.
· Expedite operations/processes that delay schedules and alter plan to meet unforeseen circumstances.
· Prepare production reports as required.
· Plan mould changes daily and ensure moulds are ready with help of Technical team.
· Plan all maintenance to machines, moulds etc.
· Report on machines running out of cycle time.
· Liaise with Sales Support on customer issues regarding orders and report on any possible delays due to production issues.
· Make recommendations for new packaging.
· Create Bill of Materials for new stock codes and route to Factory Manager.