Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
WIRELESS(GSM-R/ELTE) ENGINEER - 314326
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
You will be responsible for Huawei enterprise wireless radio network products and the after-sales technical support in the field of wireless networking in South Africa.
In this position you will support our customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship to our main service provider accounts.
Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to our customers independently or jointly with a technical support team.
Project implementation and technical supervision of subcontractors or service partners.
Conduction of trainings for customers, subcontractors or service partners.
Pre-sales support for testing, bidding or holding workshops.
1) Deployment of all types of enterprise wireless Telecom Network Elements,
2) Handle customer service request and track the SLA
3) Do the Radio planning for enterprise wireless project
4) Maintain & troubleshoot of GSM, UMTS, eLTE equipments.
Skills and competencies
1) Knowledge the field of wireless networks including GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE/OSS.
2) Had the BSS system installation and commissioning experience
3) Understand the procedure of maintenance. Data configuration and commissioning of telecoms systems.
4) Planning & Organizing skill
5) Problem solving & strategic thinking
6) Presentation & communication skill
7) Good service spirit.
Strong communication ability.
Degree: Bachelor's degree or above
Specialization: Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Telecommunication, or related specialization
3 years working experience in engineering or technical support in telecom industry is preferred
After-sales technical service experience is preferred