Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
PROGRAMME ADMINISTRATOR - 342693
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
• This role is responsible for managing a small size project or workstream of a project of limited impact on the business within the agreed scope, quality, time and budget, or providing Programme Administrative Support to the Programme Manager of a large Programme.
• Responsible for managing one or more tasks within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost.
• Provides day to day support for the Project/ Programme Manager and project team. Develops agenda`s, project plans / set-up / book venues for workshops & meetings, co-ordinates the daily work and communicates meetings & workshops to all defined parties.
• Gives Project / Programme Manager advanced warning of potential problems in meeting commitments.
• Compiles Project / Programme minutes. Compile and provide the Project / Programme Manager with reports and presentations as input to Executive Meetings.
• Compile progress updates and distributes to the full project team prior to meetings.
• Follows up on actions, risks, issues, dependencies etc. allocated, updates project logs in SharePoint and ensure all project log items are up to date.
• Maintain project budget and finances including processing of all project related invoices in Oracle
• Assists in streamlining team processes and procedures (project governance).
• Focuses on tasks/ work packages that need to be completed.
• Informs team members of all scope changes by distributing the revised sections in the Project Initiation Document, Project Plan and Business Case.
• Ensure document workflow is created in SharePoint ito stakeholder review and approval.
• Ensure all documentation / project artifacts is uploaded to SharePoint.
• Delivers specified deliverables and meets customer satisfaction.
• Assist with adhoc requests as and when required.
• Meets personal commitments to the project.
• Develops and maintains project momentum with the team (if responsible for managing a small project).
• Interfaces and communicates with internal and external stakeholders if and when required.
Key result areas and work descriptors:
• Liaises with finance in payment of invoices
• Maintains all project financial information
• Manages invoices and ensures sign off and allocation of correct codes etc.
• Accepts and lives the company values.
• Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
• Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
• Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 6 months.
• Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
• Adheres to standards and code of conduct
• Quality Management
• Adheres to standards and code of conduct
• Project Administration Certificate / Project Management Certificate
• Is familiar with various project methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile/Scrum
• 5 Years Project Administration experience or 3 Years Programme Administration experience
• MS Office: Experience in Word, Excel, MS Outlook and proficiency in PowerPoint and MS Project
• Other: Oracle and SharePoint
• Team Orientation - Willingness to work with others in a team environment. This includes working towards team goals, participating in decision making, co-operating with others and offering assistance when needed.
• Information Monitoring - Collect and review information in order to ensure that objectives are met. This includes setting up and/or utilising monitoring procedures to measure progress and keeping relevant people informed through feedback loops.
• Technical Knowledge - Having achieved a Full performance level of technical knowledge, related to a specific role.
• Ownership - Assuming responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks and adhering consistency to standards of excellence. Ensuring that all relevant detail has been considered.
• Planning & Organising - Establishing a course of action for self and others to ensure that goals are achieved. This includes the effective management of time and resources; and the ability to adapt plans when appropriate.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.