Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
MINE MANAGER UNDERGROUND TRACKLESS - 369448
MINE MANAGER UNDERGROUND TRACKLESS
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Dem Rep Of Congo, Other
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Mine Manager Underground Trackless in DRC
A major copper producer in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, DRC, would like to interview candidates for the position of Mine Manager. The incumbent will assume total responsibility for production, safety and costs for his area of responsibility.
The position is based on a fly-in-fly-out with a 3/1 or 6/2 cycle. Currently on 6/2 because of Covid. Accommodation, transport and meals provided. Competitive salary with good bonus scheme and Medical cover will be provided.
Not older than 55 years.
• Must have a Bsc Mining Degree/Diploma in Mining Engineering or equivalent.
• Mine Managers Government Certificate of Competency.
• At least 7+ years in a similar role with extensive trackless mining experience in an underground environment.
• A proven track record of sound underground and management experience
• This is a hands-on position and requires extensive underground work.
• Able to function in a multi-cultural environment and work with local people.