Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA SALES REPRESENTATIVE - 363279
ORTHOPAEDIC TRAUMA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Healthcare/ Pharmacies / Hospitals / Medical / Emergency Services
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Duties & Responsibilities
• 2-3 years Sales experience in Medical Devices.
• Knowledge of Orthopaedic, Neuro Theatre Environment.
• Must have Established Relationships with Doctors
• Must be prepared to work on call if needed
• Knowledge and working experience with Spinal equipment to both Neuro as well as Orthopaedic surgeons;
• Attend and assist surgical cases where needed
• Assist heatre staff and Doctors with vital product information
• Grow, Achieve and maintain annual sales budgets set out on an annual basis for the territory
• Maintaining and growing current Customer basis
• Arranging appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams
• Presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the hospital purchasing department.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables