Multinational company based in the Vaal area is looking for an Operations Manager to managing cleaning services. Cleaning Industry experience is essential
Duties & Responsibilities
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in waste management industry
• Matric grade 12
• Drivers licence (code 8)
• Must have strong leadership skills
• Responsible for the daily coordination and management of operational activities.
• Monitor, control and manage operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
• Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
• Good decision making
• How to interact with people
• Road safety
• Language Proficiency o English, Isizulu and Ndebele will be an added advantage • Working with people
• Meet targets
• Understanding the requirements of industrial cleaning.
• Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
• Build and maintain strong customer relationship through regular meetings and communications.
• Provide guidance to supervisors to achieve performance targets. • Follow standard operating procedures for efficient operations.
• Responsible for week -end work planning including shutdowns and major projects
• Liaise with service provides and suppliers for service and quotations
• Liaise with labour broker for weekend and adhoc staff requirements
• Liaise with storeman to ensure all stock, equipment and consumable are ordered
• Ensure weekly timesheets and checked and signed of before sending to wage clerk
• Responsible for employees leaving planning • Ensure discipline at the workplace
• Ensure high level of Safety standards at the workplace
• Provide operational feedback to management
CV to claire at oxyon if you do not get a responce with in 14 days please consider your application successful