Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER - 311318
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
5 - 6 Years
Relevant Degree - (Tertiary Education)
Wage / Salary:
R700 P/A (Per Annum)
A cloud company that leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning is currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their technical team of passionate and creative technologists on a mission to develop models that are able to perform tasks that normally requires human intelligence, exciting right?
You will be required to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with established standards and technical designs. The business aims to provide uniform decision quality through minimal human intervention
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for Developers who are self-driven, takes initiatives and has a structured way of thinking, someone who’s eager to work on new projects and gain rapid growth in a technically advanced environment.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience with web services (SOAP, REST), wsimport, JAX-WS, JAXB, XML, XSD, WSDL
• Skills required include Java J2SE, and J2EE
• Experience with Spring, Spring Boot
• Experience with Tomcat as application server
• Experience with Maven
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience with source control procedures and systems (git), JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
• Proficient use of testing and debugging skills, process, and tools (jUnit, Mockito)
• Proficient with shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python)
• Proficient with IDEs such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Redhat, Debian)
• Knowledge of SQL (Postgres), JDBC and Java database access
• Knowledge of networking fundamentals and programming (TCP/IP, UDP)
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, documented, efficient code
• Deploy software components into existing platforms of the company and clients
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Provide support to clients by handling bugs, support requests, and investigations
Reference Number for this position is GZ42283-2018 which is a permanent position with an opportunity to work remotely offering a cost to company salary of R700k PA negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!