Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT HAS EXPIRED...
PROJECT MANAGER: ENGINEERING - 314261
PROJECT MANAGER: ENGINEERING
Engineering / Mining / Industrial
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Project Manager: Engineering
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Managing the project execution schedule, cost and scope maintaining accountability throughout the project for funds allocation, schedule and scope changes.
• Effectively managing risks to the project, communicating risks to relevant stakeholders and identifying solutions.
• Integrating the services provided by all relevant project team members across the organisation to ensure that the full scope is delivered successfully within the manpower and budget requirements.
• Keeping project stakeholders informed on progress and aligned throughout the course of the project providing timely communication to stakeholders.
• Driving decision-making to ensure the project moves forward, minimising delays and setbacks.
• Monitoring and ensuring adherence to legal requirements, policies, procedures and other Company standards to ensure safe project execution.
• Ensuring that the delivery of the scope of work is consistent with the statement of requirements and the business objectives for the Project.
• Providing a pathway of communication between the Project Management Department and the Customer.
• Monitoring the delivery of the Project to ensure that deviations from the plan are adequately managed and communicated and rectified.
• Reporting on progress, status, risk and issues of these Projects.
• Compiling inputs for the subsequent annual budgets.
• Taking part in the strategic planning of Capital and Plant Engineering Project annual portfolio.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of the Project Management function at the company.
• Minimum of a BEng / BTech Engineering Degree or relevant NQF 7 Project Management Qualification;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management of which 3 years directly managing projects with a proven track record of delivered projects
• PMP Certification will be an added advantage
• MS Projects or similar project schedule package training
• Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and conflict management skills
• Excellent communication, planning and organizing skills
• Experience in line management functions required
• Highly organized, self-motivated and attention to detail
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.