Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER - 325210
CLIENT LIAISON OFFICER
Administrative / Call Centre / Office Support
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Purpose of the Job
• To provide a professional customer liaison service for Operations, Sales and customers.
• The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the end to end process of all export orders including administration functions such as managing all sales orders and invoicing inherent to the position.
• Ultimately perform a key role in providing good customer service and ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
2. Key Performance Areas (KPAs)/Objectives
• Customer service and communication management
• Quotation and Ordering process management
• Overall Administration
• Manage end to end export process
3. Roles and Responsibilities
• Receive all internal and external orders.
• Accurately place order from customers on Sage Evolution
• Ensure customer accounts and information is up to date
• Ensure accurate communication between parties in the manufacturing process e.g. production planner, manufacturing supervisor.
• Communication to customers on logistical arrangements
• Handel customer queries and problems
• Ensure that all customers orders are invoiced on time
• Ensure all systems are updated with latest data
Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements of the Post (minimum)
Technical or Core Knowledge/Skill Required
• Telephone Etiquette/Skills
• Computer Literate
• Communication Skills
• Knowledge on exports rules and procedures (Vital)
• Customer Service
• Industry Knowledge
• Time Management
• Grade 12
• Diploma in Administration
• Other Courses / training relevant to the role
3+ Years industry experience
Package & Remuneration
Salary and benefits to be discussed