Share this job with your friends, family and co-workers...
THIS JOB ADVERT IS STILL ACTIVE...
ENABLERS PROGRAMME SYSTEM ANALYST - 314262
ENABLERS PROGRAMME SYSTEM ANALYST
Information Technology / Web Development / Telecommunications
Wage / Salary:
R - Market Related - P/M (Per Month)
Cape Town, Western Cape
Enablers Programme System Analyst
Description of Role:
It is the role of the Enablers Programme Systems Analyst to undertake systems analysis activities per the request of the Enablers Programme Manager and assigned Enablers Stream Project Manager to inform the design and development of integration services and enabler solutions required for the successful delivery of the SAT RPP Digital Front End programme.
Scope of Work:
The systems analyst can be assigned systems analyst responsibilities specific to a stream on the RPP programme as well as analysis responsibilities for larger, more complex solutions that span across streams.
• Each systems analyst will be assigned to a specific workstream and their lines of reporting will be:
- Stream Enabler Project manager for day to day management
- Solution architect for work allocation and review of outputs
• In addition, they may be requested to undertake analysis activities for larger and more complex changes that span across streams
• The Enabler Programme Systems Analyst will develop cordial and constructive working relationships with other programme team members to operate as one team towards a common objective
• Analyse system and data requirements to inform design of integration services and enabler solutions
• Liaise with relevant stakeholders including project managers, business analysts, solution architects, integration architects to gather information and undertake analysis
• Aligning and performing impact assessment of the solution design across various work streams where the requirements are similar
• Ensuring alignment with specified solution architecture principles per requirement
• Engage with the relevant resources to produce the Integrated Low Level design of the solution, encompassing the integration points within the end to end process management components, the physical design and data mapping required to enable integration from the front end to other solution delivery services
• Liaising with various Business Architects, Business Analysts and Solution Architects to understand and implement the architecture and design at a detailed enough level for ‘work’ to start
• Produce artefacts in the appropriate formats and work collaboratively to deliver required system specifications
• Supporting various System Solution teams to achieve overall programme goals
• Validate the developed solution against the specifications and report any defects
• Support the Testing teams in establishing the root cause and resolving issues within the defect management process
• Support the Enablers team members in the achievement of overall programme goals by working as one team
• Improve documentation standards and quality where possible
• Identify and report possible risks or issues emerging from work including potential impacts on design complexity, delays in work or availability of key resources
• Keeping the relevant Project Managers informed of progress and issues
• Areas: Servicing, Application, Reinsurance and Underwriting
• Performance measurement for the Enabler Programme System Analysts that are employed as contractors will not be a formal process within the Company Performance Assessment framework. To ensure delivery of the Enablers Programme objectives, Systems Analyst performance will be measured against their delivery of the above requirements.
• Stream Project Managers can request for feedback from other parties to gain insight into the System Analyst’s performance with the aim of increasing the overall success of the Programme.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.