A unique opportunity to join a JSE listed financial organisation that continually delivers excellent results and growth that exceed all competitors in the market. The successful candidate will function as the Senior Developer and Architect of the company's Practice management, Channel and CRM platform. The development pertains to all those aspects, to be used by the company's Advisers and clients nationally. The candidate will be a member of the CRM management team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Align and build capabilities and services inline with strategic projects and architecture
• Review the architecture of the current software stack and guide the process of improving the current architecture to utilize micro services.
• Integrate services through cloud native services with the broader organisation's Group.
• Provide input for the other developers, BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship with our external software development partner.
• Review current coding practices, as well as implementing and maintaining improvement.
• Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform.
• Along with the BAs, assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for development.
• Closely working with business (pre-development) and testing (post-development) to ensure requirements are delivered in an expected format.
• Frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business.
• Implement processes for gathering, reviewing and analyzing development requirements.
Desired Experience & Qualification
A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably a degree or honours in computer science or computer engineering
Expert C# development experience
Strong Angular. Bootstrap experience
Experience with CI/CD pipelines in Azure Development
Agile / Scrum experience
Expert understanding of the software development process
Experience in CRM and client portal solutions
Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology •
Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making
Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry, preferably with knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements.