Reputable UMA based in the North of Johannesburg urgently seeks to appoint a Financial Administrator.
The Financial Administrator is responsible for providing the effective delivery of accounting and creditors functions to the organisation from accounting to trial balance and other related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capturing source documents into Xero
• Ensure that GLs are at all times accurate and complete.
• Generate monthly reports
• Trail Balance
• Management Reports (Income Statement, Balance sheet, Cash Analysis, Debtors and Creditors)
• Adhoc reporting
• Prepare GL reconciliations
• Managing supplier accounts
• Checking and preparing payments
• Loading payments on to the banking system
• Ensure the timeous release of payments
• Pay cards – monthly top up request, payments & statement distribution
• Liaise with bank - new accounts, new user tokens, re-allocations, all adhoc bank related services.
1-2 years’ experience in a financial administration or similar role
Basic IT experience
Bachelor of Accounting Science or similar degree